Fat Mo here. I am a fifty-something undergrad who is about to apply to grad school. Here are few facts that might be or might not be interesting:
- I live in Orem, Utah.
- I have two grandchildren with one more on the way.
- I am an English major.
- I will earn a BA in creative writing in the Spring of 2019.
- I started out as a physics major in 1990.
- I lived in Seoul for eight years.
- I was in the Army for four years.
- I worked for two Fortune Five-Hundred companies as a manager and then I decided I hated it and needed to go back to school.
- I am a non-traditional student.
- I am divorced and raised my three kids on my own with no assistance from the ex-wife.